Total Views

Monday, November 28, 2016

The Farewell Post

Farewell

This will be the 1000th post on the blog, something that otherwise would have been a happy post about achievements but sadly, not the case, it will be the last. 

Only I can tell how sad I feel while writing this post but in my heart, I know that this is the right time to move onto better, maybe bigger things. This blog has given me everything that I wanted, it presented me with all the opportunities that I wanted, and more or less, I availed them. 

There is so much that I could still write about, so much that come in my mind that can easily keep this blog going for years, but that's life, maybe it has run its course. 

At the very beginning, it was everything I had or perhaps, it was the only thing I had, but over time it became a place where not only me but others could share their views and use it as a platform for future.

I do not have the capacity to write a lot here so I will start by thanking everyone who joined the Finding Neverland family. It was an incredible ride, and from my heart's bottom, I thank you. I also want to thank everyone who read the posts, shared them over other networks. Lastly, I want to thank all the people who motivated me, suggested me, and in some cases, forced me to write about particular things. 

Sorry to everyone who was offended, let down or hurt in any way by me or any of the post.

It will be an understatement to say that I am leaving with a heavy heart when something is very close to you, it becomes your passion, then forcing yourself against it becomes really tough. 

The journey was worth it, it has taught me so much that perhaps it will be enough for this lifetime. 

Leaving with just one request, remember in kind words please, and implement it, if you learned something while reading anything here. 

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for all your love, kindness and support. 

This is a farewell to everyone, from Finding Neverland Blog and me, 

Goodbye, Forever. ðŸ˜„

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this informative content , Great work
    Leanpitch provides online training in Agile coach during this lockdown period everyone can use it wisely.
    Certified agile coaching Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Search This Blog